We enable healthcare organisations to improve the quality of care they provide. We do this by offering a ‘start to end’ patient experience survey service that is tailor made to meet the needs of the customer organisation. We are experts in the field and use proven methodologies that deliver reliable and meaningful information about patients’ perspectives on the care they have received.
We work to the following principles:
- Expertise and quality
- Personalised and responsive customer service
- Value for money
We are pleased and proud to report that 100% of our customers say we demonstrate our values when working with them.
Stephen Bruster, Patient Perspective’s founder and Chief Executive, is an expert in the field, being the lead researcher in the very first national NHS inpatient survey in 1994. This was the first survey to show evidence that ‘satisfaction’ surveys give an overly positive view that hides genuine room for improvement.
As a result of this seminal research, patient experience surveys are now more likely to focus on reporting on what happens rather than rating satisfaction.
Steve says “We are a small company with a big ambition. We are here because we believe that patients’ perspectives on care can be a vital mechanism for service improvement. Our company organisation, team members’ expertise and ways of working enable us to offer bespoke services and excellent customer care, recognising that every healthcare organisation is different. We enjoy building and maintaining ongoing relationships with our customers and being an active partner in their survey programmes and improvement efforts.”
A recognised expert in patient experience surveys, Patient Perspective Ltd is a nationally approved survey contractor.
- We are an approved contractor for both the Care Quality Commission National Patient Survey Programme in England and the Scottish Government Better Together survey programme.
We are experts in carrying out patient experience surveys using proven methods tailor made to meet your needs.
- We design and run postal, telephone and web-based surveys, hold focus groups and face-to-face interviews to help you gather patients’ perspectives on their experiences of care.
We use scientifically rigorous methods which deliver statistically reliable results.
- Patients are enabled to say what matters to them and staff can be confident they have reliable and meaningful information.
We are specialists in reliably and accurately reporting patient experience survey results to services, teams or individuals.
- We provide high quality information to help healthcare teams improve the services and care they provide and to help individual clinicians in their professional practice and development.
We help you take action to improve services based upon what patients and their families tell you about their healthcare experiences.
- We can advise you on quality improvement approaches and help you design and facilitate quality improvement activities such as workshops to turn your patient experience feedback into improvement actions.
We offer a personalised, responsive service focused on your needs.
- Our considerable experience and expertise means that we can make the same ‘quality commitment’ to each of our customers: a personalised relationship, a tailor made service, a focus on quality.